Drawing Summer Camp
Freedom Through Fundamentals
July 9 – 13, 9:30am – 2:30pm, $235
- A comprehensive course introducing key concepts in drawing through a variety of mediums and subjects, including: pencil, charcoal, and pastel; still life, portrait, and landscape.
- Students learn fundamentals to give the freedom to pursue their personal passion.
- Concepts taught include: observation skills, positive and negative space, shape and volume, perspective, value rendering, color theory, and composition.
- Intended for youth ages 9 – 14 (entering grades 4-9).
- A small class size creates an environment that offers an intensive learning experience with individualized instruction for focused youth.
- A sketchbook and all supplies for projects are included.
- Students should bring: a water bottle, sack lunch, and a snack.
Award winning artist Jessica L Bryant is passionate about teaching essential, foundational art skills to give students the ability and freedom to draw and paint what they like, how they like.
To RSVP, call or text 208-953-1053. A non-refundable deposit of $50 is required to hold your spot. $100 is due by June 1st, the remaining $75 is due by July 1st. Payments may be mailed to:
Redbrick Art Studio
602 E Garden Ave, Suite 2
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814